Learning Brazilian Guitar Forums Lessons Waters of March parts 1 & 2

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi again !

In the advanced section of the Library the song “Waters of March” is referred as No.18 (part 1) & No. 19 (part 2) .
      Today I had to download part 2 in order to realize that it was exactly the same music score with the 1st part that I had downloaded 2 weeks ago !!

I just have to mention it because it’s a little confusing and the system can not recognize that someone has downloaded twice the same score .

Regards

• Renato
      Keymaster

Hello Johnny,
      You can download the same PDF file over and over again. That is, it will not count as a new download and will not affect your download limit. I decided to separate the song into two lessons just because there are so many parts in it that it would not be possible to put all of them in the tabs above the video window.

• johnnyguitar
      Participant

Well , actually it did not work in the way you describe Renato , that’s the reason I wrote it here just for informing everyone (and not claiming for another song)
      On my 1st week of the initial subscription I downloaded the “1st part” and on the 2nd week the “2nd part” just to realize that there was only one part in both cases!
      When I tried to download another item considering that the system should work the way you describe, I got the message that I had already downloaded 2 pieces on that week.

If the system is applied with a memory of the downloaded pieces per member you may check it again.
      Is there a possibility that the system is working the way you describe during a certain week only ?

• Renato
      Keymaster

Hello Johnny,
      You are right. I took a look at the download log page and saw that on July 29th you only downloaded “O pato” and “Águas de Março”, being that you had already downloaded “Águas de março” on July 16th.

Thank you for letting me know about this unexpected behavior. Interestingly, the download manager system was updated the same day that you faced this problem. I appologize for that and hope it does not happen again. Please, send me an email and tell me which sheet music you would like me to send to you.

Best wishes!

• johnnyguitar
      Participant

Renato ,

as I told you , my purpose was not to claim another song , so I will not request any additional !

I fully appreciate your honesty and generosity and that’s enough with me , you just had to accept my remark (for a possible short bug that may has already be fixed by now) offering a new song at once !

Thanks !

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.