Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello, my name is Paul. I’ve been playing guitar for decades (since the mid-70s), but didn’t really develop as a guitarist until the last few years, when I’ve been learning it past the first five frets in conjunction with learning jazz. I joined LGB because I love the rhythms of Brazilian guitar and want to learn to play it.

• RenatoRenato

Hello Paul, welcome to the website. I hope you enjoy the lessons and that they can be really useful for you. Remember to take a look at the theory lessons, mainly the first five ones which I think are helpful for those who want to understand the basics.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Best,
      Renato.

Participant

Thank you, Renato. I look forward to working through the lessons. You have a very clear teaching style and approach in those I’ve already accessed. A question: Some of the PDF links in the Theory lessons return me to the Home page: I assume you don’t have these up yet(?) Paul

• RenatoRenato

Hi Paul,
      I am glad you are enjoying the lessons so far and I am sorry about the links. They were broken but I have fixed them.
      Let me know about any suggestions or criticisms you have. They are very important to me.

Best,
      Renato.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.