Learning Brazilian Guitar Forums General Free webinars

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I will hold free webinars on Brazilian guitar for those who need to stay at home due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

The webinars will be held every Monday at 12pm (São Paulo time zone) through my YouTube channel, starting on April 6th.

https://www.youtube.com/user/rcandro

Feel free to send suggestions on topics we can talk about. I will create an email list to send any PDF files that can be useful to the participants.

Hope to see you soon.

• RenatoRenato
      Keymaster

Dear members, I hope everyone is well.

Some time ago, I sent an email to everyone saying that I would start hosting webinars on my YouTube channel every Monday at 12pm (São Paulo time zone). The first would be held tomorrow (April 6). The purpose of this is to provide a way to talk about music and forget, even for a moment, the terrible situation that the Covid-19 pandemic has imposed on everyone.

In that email, I asked you to suggest topics that we could talk about during meetings. Mainly because I don’t have much time to think about what topic we could discuss. Unfortunately, no one sent me suggestions. So, I had to think about it and started writing a lesson on how to play the song “Você”, by Roberto Menescal and Ronaldo Bôscoli. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to finish writing and I will have to move the first webinar to April 13th.

I would love to hear any of your suggestions. So, I would like to kindly ask those who are interested in participating to reply to that email with suggestions or questions about any topic related to Brazilian music and guitar, so that we can have some fun together.

I’d like to take this opportunity to ask you to add renato(at)learningbrazilianguitar(dor)com to your contact list to avoid missing my emails.

My best wishes to you all,

• RenatoRenato
      Keymaster

I will hold the second webinar this Monday, April 20, at 12pm, in the São Paulo time zone. I will talk about ear training and what to do to start understanding how to learn songs by ear.

Hope to talk with you all.

Best wishes!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.